Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lessons Learned

I signed up for this rotation thinking that it would be an amazing experience, and an AMAZING experience it was. It hard to put into words how much the rotation has meant to me and how much it will continue to mean to me in the future. I will always remember the times our group had with eachother on such a great island. Being on the island in general is an eye opener, but being able to participate in clinic days, days at schools, and helping with the house of hope gave me an even greater appreciation for the life we live here in the United States. We take so much for granted, it honestly blows my mind. It amazes me that people can stay so positive with far less than we have here. My goal while being back is to always cherish the relationships that I have and the relationships that I will form in the future. I need to continually tell myself that there are people in this world with far less physical possessions that are much happier because they have love in their life. If I always cherish the love in my life I should be set no matter what happens.
-Beth-

No comments:

Post a Comment